Sunday, December 24

Home stretch

It's technically Christmas Eve. In roughly six hours I'll be rolling out of bed and joining the throngs of slackers at the mall to wrap up some loose ends. Then I'll go to work and lay out some pages and wonder what my family's doing at our annual Christmas Eve shindig at my grandmother's. This is the second year in a row I've missed it, and it used to be my favorite part of Christmas. Remind me again why I chose a career that doesn't break for any holidays? Yeesh. Talk about short-sighted.

Anyway, here's wishing you and yours a warm and fuzzy Christmas if that's your bag. If not, enjoy the relative quiet Monday as everyone else is at home playing with new toys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

Okay, I get this more than you will ever know.
I've worked almost every holiday since man invented the wheel.
Being in news, sometimes, is the Suck.
On the other hand, I sorta dig it.
John H. said such great things about you so Happy day after Christmas.

Tue Dec 26, 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home