Friday, December 22

Surprise!

Sometimes you're up late sipping wine and suddenly you've redesigned your blog.

Sayonara, T&G 2006:



Konnichiwa, T&G 2007!

I made sure to drunkenly confess to Travis Beckham, proprietor of Squidfingers< (the site from which I rip these delectable background patterns), how much I love his work. He responded kindly. Which made me a little giddy, I must confess.

Incidentally, I have a wicked case of hiccups now. I went back to the thread at Ms. Jag's and decided that I'd just have to fend for myself on this one.

I guess I'll debug tomorrow once I've sobered up.

UPDATE: I just held my breath and swallowed six times, damn near passing out. But my hiccups are gone. I'm telling you, it's the only way.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I won't even tell you the way I got rid of mine the other day. It worked, but the explanation is way weird.

Like the new look!

Fri Dec 22, 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger John H said...

I like the look. Glad the car is motoring and that you're cruising into 2007. All the best.

Meeting you was a great end o' year treat!

Fri Dec 22, 10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new design! Whooo!

Fri Dec 22, 07:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And as far as hiccups go, the whole repeated spit-swallow while holding my breath never works for me. But what does is eating a big ol' honkin' spoonful of peanut butter. All at once. None of this ladylike nibbling. Shove the massive glob of nut paste into the ole pie hole and swallow til all the gooey goodness is removed from the roof of your mouth and the crevices at the base of your teeth. Then breathe the sweet air of stomach-spasm-free life.

Fri Dec 22, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Ewwww, "nut paste."

And thanks! I call this design "Swankalicious." Just kidding. But I might call it that anyway.

Sat Dec 23, 02:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home