Saturday, June 25

[There's one in everyone]
Someone actually used the only photo I have on Stock Exchange for one of their own photo projects. You can make out my original in the background of their creation. That's kinda cool.

I'm heading to Saltillo/Savannah again this weekend to run errands and visit. My mom found out she passed her certification test, so she's officially a legal nurse consultant. That means we have to get on the ball and start making marketing literature, so we'll probably spend Sunday night hashing out brochure/biz card/etc. ideas. A big part of the job is, essentially, pimping yourself out to attorneys. And if there's anything I learned in college, it's how to pimp services out. Sad, but true. Watch out for "Pimp My Services," coming this fall on MTV4.

And please, if you haven't seen The Onion this week, do yourself a favor and go. Quick. This might be the funniest Onion to date, and that's saying a lot. I lost my shit over "We need a fourth law of robotics" and the picture of the genetically modified farmer. Oh, and the Million Robot March bit is pretty hilarious too. Turn your sound down if you know what's wise.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Are they making money off that shit? If I learned anything in copyright law, it's how to sue for infringement.

Sun Jun 26, 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

I didn't get any sound. Bummer.

Robot fingering, eh? Sounds less likely to give me arthritis.

Sun Jun 26, 09:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home