Wednesday, June 8

[Seriously, what the fuck?]
Phil gets off for lunch at noon. It's 12:15. The phone just rang. I answered it, thinking it might be him wanting to know if I wanted food. It was her.

"Is Philip there?"

"Uh, no, sorry. Can I take a message?"

"Do you know what time he's supposed to be there?"

"Well, he gets off for lunch at noon, so I'm guessing any minute now."

"Okay, I'll just call back in about 10 minutes. Thanks!"

Does she think I'm his fucking mother?

Wow, a three-post day and it's barely noon. And this one was sprinkled with F-bombs!

2 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

Stomp him on his head! Or better yet take a hit man out on her.

Wed Jun 08, 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm poor. If the price is right, I'll be in Memphis before you can say, "Holy shit how fast did you drive?"

Thu Jun 09, 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home