Saturday, June 11

[The soul plays the role of a lost little kitten]
The new White Stripes album is badass.

Dinner with Courtney went well. She, too, has all but lost her old high school connections. We'll probably hang out again. She said all her friends are getting jobs and going to grad school elsewhere and moving away. Why does that sound familiar? She's insisting that I come see some cover band at Cafe Ole on some Monday night, since they're a weekly regular. We'll see.

Well, back to the salt mines. I'm exhausted. This past week has been an emotional trainwreck. Next stop: insanity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I've been to insanity before. The sunsets are nice.

Sat Jun 11, 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh no! I ended with "before" - a preposition! Here's what I meant:

"I've been to insanity before, yo! The sunsets are nice."

Sat Jun 11, 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home