Tuesday, May 25

[Let the handcuffs slip off your wrists]
I'm sitting here on this public computer and I just saw that someone printed out the guitar tabs for Air Supply's "All Out of Love," but left them lying on the desk. I can't imagine why.

It finally dawned on me that all I needed to do to post photos is upload them to my computer and burn a CD of them, then get on the public computer and upload them to Photobucket, then post them. Everyone say it with me: "Duh." But there's an even bigger "duh" involved. I forgot to resize the photos before burning them to the disc, so they're huge and I have no editing program with which to resize them on this computer. So it's back to square one. I'll have to go back to my room, resize the pics, burn another CD, then come back to this computer and upload them.

Bah.

In other news, I finished Me Talk Pretty One Day. David Sedaris has had quite a life. Now I want to read the rest of his stuff.

I began Kill Two Birds and Get Stoned, and it's sopping with cliches. I'm leaning toward really not liking it at this point, but I'm trudging along lest I miss the part where it gets good. I really should be reading the tons of books I borrowed from Amber, but I don't make a habit of doing things the way they should be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

It's so funny that you say that, Joseph, because Amber just sent me 'Naked' in the mail. Crazy, huh?

Thu May 27, 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home