Monday, May 17

[If I don't die or worse, I'm gonna need a nap]
I'm here. And I'm unpacked. And I'm exhausted. And I'm on a public computer in the "business center" (it's a room with one computer and a nice little printer/scanner that will come in handy) because I can't afford to get internet access in my room. And I'm on my way to Wal-Mart to complete the list of things I either forgot or didn't even consider bringing.

I miss my boyfriend and my ferrets and my friends already, so it's best that I keep busy.

If anyone is interested, my snail mail address is 951 18th Street South, Apt. 277, Birmingham, AL 35205. I accept checks, money orders, and candy.

Photos coming soon, when I figure out how to upload them on this computer without my camera's software. I may have to print them and scan them. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Glad to see the move went o.k. I'll be looking forward to the pics. We miss you too!

Tue May 18, 07:41:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Hey Cheryl, I'm in UAB's library right now, and I'm going to take a look around and see how they stack up to MTSU.

Talk to you later!
LAT

Tue May 18, 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home