Friday, April 2

For one sweet moment I am whole
Hee. I can't believe I like a band like Tool, whose lyrics are so sick and dirty and probably offensive to my core beliefs. I mean, I sing along loud as I can to a song about prison sex. Well, as long as they're in love...

I think I have my fall schedule figured out. I've got to take 13 hours, so I'm taking 15. Here's how it's looking to shape up: Monday and Friday are wide open. Ahhh. Tuesday I'll have Logic from 1-2:25 and Death and Dying from 6-9. Wednesday I'll have Modern English grammar and usage from 6-9. And Thursday I'll have Logic again, and Literature and Film from 2:40-5:40. I'll also be taking Abnormal Psychology online. Sounds pretty sweet.

Phil and I are going on a date tonight. I'm so nervous. Should I wear the cute black cocktail dress or the provacative red dress? I wonder if he'll try to kiss me. Probably, so maybe I'll wear some unsmudgeable lipstick. I wonder what we'll do. Maybe he'll take me out to the opera or somewhere elegant to eat. Maybe he'll try to put his arm around me in the car. Maybe I'll just wear jeans and we'll go see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and we'll come home and sit on the couch, basking in the glow of bad TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home