Thursday, March 11

Haven't had half a hand in half of what I am
Been watching West Wing reruns on Bravo lately. Good show. Political melodrama. I read somewhere that the show is a Democrat's wet dream. I can totally see that.

I've been battling sickness all week, and I'm losing terribly. I was up all night coughing. I called my mom and she told me to get some zinc lozenges. I think I just might.

Good news on the class front. My group tied for first place in the newspaper of the future contest. I get some sort of gift certificate to Target or Books A Million. Rockin'.

Still haven't turned in that brochure project, though. I don't know when I can get it done. I promised my family I'd come in briefly this weekend, since I'm going to New York next week. I haven't been home since Christmas. Don't tell anybody, but I miss those crazy Turners. I'll probably need to go see Granny. They had to put her in my mother's nursing home a couple of weeks ago. She just can't take care of herself anymore. But mom will keep an eye on her. Also, tomorrow is my mother's birthday. Maybe I can bring her flowers or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home