Thursday, April 1

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones
I knew I cursed a lot, but I didn't realize how much until an 11-year-old was in the room with me during my conversations and I had to stumble over every other word. Also, naughty things on television don't seem quite so funny when you're wondering if his little sixth-grade brain is processing all the comedic irony. Remind me not to procreate, please.

There is romance in the air. I like seeing people learn that they like each other.

The April Fool's edition is done and on the stands. I have yet to hear a comment -- good or bad. Of course, I haven't really been listening. It looks cool, though. We utilized a 1940s-style layout, complete with non-modular design, column rules and crazy Bodoni headlines.

Some people in my Lesbian Studies class makes me want to press my eyeballs against cacti. I have to write a film analysis paper that was due several hours ago for that class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home