Friday, February 17

Friday's Feast -- Impending Ice Storm Doom Edition

Commence chowing down.

Appetizer
If you were a color, which color would you be, and why?
Something like this, I would hope:

Not sure why. It just strikes me as the kind of color I'd like to be.

Soup
When was the last time you went to the doctor, and what was your reason for going?
I went to a general practitioner about a year ago for a physical to get this job. Turns out I'm plenty fit to sit on my ass and stare at a computer for eight hours.

Salad
What do you collect?
Emotional scars. Kidding! If anything, photographs. Otherwise, nothing.

Main Course
What were you like in high school? Name one thing you miss and one thing you don't miss about those days. (If you're still there, imagine how you'll remember it in the future.)
Shy and introspective but insufferably resentful of everything and everyone. In other words, I was a real brat. I miss not having to pay for anything but lunch ($3 a day) and gas. I miss sitting in class, ignoring the teacher, and working on the cartoon or writing three-page notes to my pals. I miss the giddiness of dating. I don't miss the teenage hormone fluctuations, not that twentysomething hormone fluctuations are any better. I also don't miss being in Hardin County.

Dessert
Pretend you're standing in front of your home, with your back towards your home. Describe the view -- what can you see? Trees? Cars? A zoo? Wal-Mart?
A courtyard covered in leaves from last fall, some trash tucked away among them, a rusty bench, a busy four-lane street, and a two-story duplex-type apartment house across the street. I think. I still haven't memorized what my front yard looks like.

4 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Your mother and myself making out in the woods...

Sat Feb 18, 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Wait, that should be "your mother and I."

What the hell just happened?

Sat Feb 18, 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Good one. But WRONG! It's "your mother and me," biznatch!

Dr. Blackwell is out there somewhere crying.

Sat Feb 18, 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That's why I picked "intelligent" on your Johari thing.

Sun Feb 19, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home