Monday, February 6

SUCKscape Navigator

I have to sneak a quick post in. I'm at html training for work and we're on a lunch break. This not having internet or cable at home is effing brutal. Sarah tried to save me by lending her laptop to me, but I'm too stupid to get its wireless internet to work in any of the downtown hotspots. Blimey.

This html class is hopefully going to get more interesting as it progresses this week. Right now we're talking about extremely basic stuff I'm already super comfortable with. Stuff like font size and horizontal rules and italics and h1 and h2 and I just put myself to sleep thinking about it.

I keep cracking up every time the instructor talks about the difference between how Internet Explorer (which he calls "The Internet Explorer") and Netscape Navigator ("The Navigator") view things, because I didn't realize anyone still used Netscape. Am I a total asshole or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

THANK YOU FOR MY PRESENT! I DIG IT!

Mon Feb 06, 03:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home