Friday, February 24

Friday's Feast — Home Sweet Home Edition

They should really fix my buzzer. Today makes twice that Phil has come by and had to wait out in the parking lot for 40 minutes while I retardedly did not hear him yelling at me or calling my cell phone. I am a complete moron.

Anyway.

Appetizer
Choose one: moving to another state, having triplets, or never being able to eat chocolate again.
Moving to another state! Yeesh.

Soup
Name a news story that truly shocked you.
This is fairly unexpected.

Salad
What was your very first job?
Video store clerk.

Main Course
If you had the chance to read the diary of someone you're really close to, would you? Why or why not?
I do it every day. Check the blogroll.

Dessert
What's something you're looking forward to?
The Strokes show and getting to see my friends. And then reading their diaries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

You changed the greeting. Thanks for not letting the terrorists win!

Just thought I'd let you know that I noticed.

When will you be here? I bet I'll be here, too, you know, since I have no plans of leaving...ever...

Fri Feb 24, 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

The 5th, 6th, and some portion of the 7th. We'll get together! Somehow, somewhere!

Sat Feb 25, 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home