Sunday, July 10

[Dennis the menace]
Hurricane's a'comin'. It's dark here and we're under flood and tropical storm watches. Has any news organization made the aforementioned obvious reference? I sure hope not. It's tempting, I know.

I was up 'til 5 this morning playing the "Space Colony" demo. Now that I've finished it, I'll probably have to buy the game. I have a real weakness for things that involve sitting on my ass.

If I can help it, I'll stay in these pajamas all day, thankyouverymuch. That is, of course, unless I buckle and go rent "Destroy All Humans." I can't help it. I'm a dork.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could rent the Lost Skeleton.

Sun Jul 10, 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger J. R. said...

Destroy All Humans is AWESOME.

Sun Jul 10, 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

PT, I was hoping you'd get one more plug in. I'm definitely going to track it down. In fact, I'm putting pants on right now!

Sun Jul 10, 06:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can count on me to run it into the ground and break it off any time.

Sun Jul 10, 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, before you go, you might enjoy Resident Evil 4. I played it on XBOX, but it's for GameCube, too.

Sun Jul 10, 07:41:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I'm 0 for 2. Not only did neither place I tried carry LSoC, they were all out of Destroy All Humans. I can't play Resident Evil because it scares the bejesus out of me. So I went with the first disc of SFU season 3.

Sun Jul 10, 07:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man! Even Movie Gallery in Savannah has LSoC. What the hell, man. Res Evil 4 scares the bejesus out of me, too. I become a ball of nerves. I can't get that from movies anymore. You can't go wrong with SFU, though. I watch two or three discs in a row in one sitting.

Sun Jul 10, 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

Has Phil vacated already?

Mon Jul 11, 01:23:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

No, he's still here, still trying to make arrangements elsewhere. Maybe. Or something. I'm actually not really sure. It's ... complicated.

Mon Jul 11, 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Haha, you used a Chad-ism.

Mon Jul 11, 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home