Thursday, July 7

[You shouldn't think what you're feeling]
• I don't call my friends enough.
• The strawberries from Schnuck's are divine and most likely genetically engineered.
• Things keep blowing up and people keep dying. But on the whole people are strong.
• Checking my computer for viruses is taking forever; I hope my being on the internet doesn't hinder the progress.
• The CA's publisher resigned today and is headed for the San Francisco Examiner.
• In an unrelated coincidence, I joined the union today.
• I need a haircut.
• Karl Rove is a weasel.
• SCOTUS is stressing me out.
• 'A lot' is two words, Armando!!!
• Despite and since, I keep blogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

The union, eh? They finally got to you with their Che Guevara T-shirts and their Mao hats? Or was it all the letter bombs?

Fri Jul 08, 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

K: I figured if I'm going to be a good liberal, I better make nice with the labor crowd. :) Plus I do think the company owes everyone there a raise.

B: I know, it makes no sense. But I was just trying to rule out the possibility of infected files as the source of my Sims woes. See, the other night, this computer crashed while I was playing the Space Colony demo. In the Southern parlance of the times, that ain't right. Virex "noted" but "did not act upon" lots of fonts Nick brought and stored on my desktop. Should I do something about that?

Fri Jul 08, 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger J. R. said...

You joined a union...LUCKY!

Unrelated sidebar, the Dutch military is unionized and gets all the perks thereof. They have mandated working hours (and paid overtime). What's more, they can, and often do, strike. How wild is that?

Fri Jul 08, 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home