Friday, February 25

[Aaargh]
There are two giant chunks of sheet rock (or whatever it's called) missing from the kitchen ceiling where the maintenance dudes finally decided to dig in and investigate why the washing machine would cause water to pour through the kitchen light.

I've got to stop psyching myself out about this place. Last night as Phil and I were trying to go to sleep, we heard what sounded like someone putting the toilet seat up or down. It was a distinct porcelain-on-porcelain sound. Phil checked it out and didn't see anything. But we both heard it. Phil thinks it was next door. But how thin are the walls if I can hear someone put their toilet seat up? Now I am totally creeped out and hate being alone. Phil's in bed and I'm downstairs on the computer, and I can't stop hearing little noises and jerking my head around in fear.

And I keep finding bugs everywhere. Today I smashed one of those icky little silverfish bug things. It was just hanging out on the wall. God knows where it came from. They can go for a year without eating. If that's not something straight from Satan's bowels, I don't know what is.

+++

It's worth mentioning that the top search words used to find this blog are "inauguration lucite bush." Perhaps search engines really are just a crapshoot.

3 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Yucky bugs. You might need some boric acid under yer stove.

How can you tell the top search?

Fri Feb 25, 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

It's actually a service of my web site. Geocities keeps statistics for me, including what browsers people use to view my pages and how they link to them. I'm watching all four of you.

Fri Feb 25, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

I swear, he said he was eighteen. Thank god for Mighty Mouse tighty whities.

Fri Feb 25, 02:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home