Wednesday, February 23

[Typhoid Mary]
A few pages of the site are sporting the new redesign. It's still pretty basic since I'm so freaking HTML-stupid. If I ever learn cascading style sheets, I'll eat a whole gallon of self-congratulatory ice cream.

Phil lit a fire last night and I have to say, despite my bouts with paranoia every ten minutes ("Omigod, what if the bedroom is on fire and we don't even know it?!?") it was really nice. Too bad a wasp that was caught in the flu (sp?) perished in the blaze. He held on for as long as he could to the screen. We contemplated ways to get him out and set him free. You know, karma. But then we heard a violent "bzzzzt" and we knew he was gone.

Back to work for another week. This cold (I've decided it may not be a sinus infection) is really slowing me down. And now Phil is all tickly in the throat, so we'll probably pass it back and forth until May. Mmmm, cohabitation.

6 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Your site looks awesome. That picture blows me away.

I'm so glad you guys made a fire -- I hope you made love on a bearskin rug (fake, of course). Last night I dreamt that I set a mattress on fire and it somehow got behind the walls. They were glowing red, so I fled the scene. Pansy ass.

Wed Feb 23, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger J. R. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Feb 23, 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger J. R. said...

The part of the fireplace that leads to the chimney is the "flue."

This is all part of the service from your friendly neighborhood Copy Editor Emeritus

-J

PS- In the interest of full disclosure, I should note that the first time I posted this I misspelled "neighborhood" as "neighboorhood."

Wed Feb 23, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Ah, thanks. I knew I was probably wrong and that someone would clue me in. I love being surrounded by know-it-alls. Together we will rule the world and kick the asses of the meek!! :)

Thu Feb 24, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Amber, I think that dream could symbolize some sort of venereal disease. Think about it.

Thu Feb 24, 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Fuuuuuck.

Thu Feb 24, 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home