Monday, February 21

[Dog is my co-pilot]
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels confident blaming Thompson's death on Bush. It just feels right. But it makes the whole situation that much more desperate.

Amber and Whitney's visit was lovely. They stayed an extra night and snuck out this morning while Phil and I slept. It's too bad that I had to spend so much time with the Work Monster, but during the five or so hours we actually got to hang out in two days, we had fun. I'm contemplating one final visit to Southampton this semester.

My head is thick with the mucus of my first sinus infection of 2005. When I talk, it sounds like I've got mashed potatoes stuck in the back of my palate. Can you catch a sinus infection from co-workers? Because I haven't been sick in at least a year, and the second some bug started going around the office, my immune system broke down and started crying like a little beee-tch. Just think of all those nasty phones and keyboards!

I think today Phil and I are going to see Lemony Snicket's SoUF at the $2.50 theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home