Thursday, February 24

[Too many shadows, too many sails]
Yesterday was such a dreary, disgusting day that I wore all black to mourn the death of the earth. I'm thinking of dyeing my hair black, too. It's been a long time since I've had a dramatic fake hair color, and I'm bored. I'll do it! I'm crazy!

We got two heapings of good news yesterday, despite the craptastic weather. My grandmother's biopsy came back negative, so she does not have breast cancer. That's a relief.

And Phil got a job at Jason's Deli.

Hooray for things that don't suck!

2 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Hooray! Sandwiches for everyone!

Thu Feb 24, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Indeed. Expensive ones, at that. He ended up ditching the Papa John's gig because everyone who worked there was borderline retarded. The manager misspelled "Papa John's" on his tax paperwork. Tell me how that's even possible.

Thu Feb 24, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home