Friday, November 12

[All this hope and nowhere to go]
And suddenly it's cold outside and the heat's on and I'm missing my long hair even more.

Phil's car is dead and his boss's husband, a mechanic, thinks that it's the starter motor. So he's having to get rides from everyone and I know it's stressing him out. First Gonzo, now this. And it's Christmas time, too. Why are we not rich yet?

The kids talked briefly about hanging out tomorrow night, but I haven't heard anything for sure. We really need to. We hardly ever all get together anymore, and I miss our crazyfun times.


3 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

I really wish I could be with you kids. More than anything, I need that right now.

Fri Nov 12, 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I know you do. And I wish you could be here too. I would have called you by now but I'm waiting for 9 o'clock so I can talk free. You can feel free to call me at home. I'm here until 10, when I have to go get Phil.

Fri Nov 12, 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

God car trouble sucks! I'm so there with you! Btw, we did finally get a 2nd car last week. It was really cheap, but beats walking. Looks like a little roller skate!! It'll do until we decide we're ready for another car payment! Sorry to hear about Gonzo. Keep us posted.

Sat Nov 13, 09:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home