Wednesday, November 10

[And now that rhythm is complete]
Still wrestling with ways to pay for a new computer. And when I figure out a way to do that, then I've got to buy $500 worth of software (Quark, Photoshop, etc.). I hope this ends up being worth it. That frigging project is due in a month.

Today I took the mass comm field test. What a crock that was. There was actually a question on there that went a little something like this:

Which American newspaper is the only newspaper that can be classified among the world's elite newspapers?

A. The Philadelphia Enquirer
B. The New York Times
C. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
D. The Washington Post

Was that something we actually learned in class? Because after so many scandals in the past few years, it would seem to me that a testable "fact" like that would be highly subjective. But whatever. Thanks, MTSU.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. R. said...

That is awfully subjective...does being elite mean allowing your writers to make up stories? And further, why wasn't the DNJ on the list of choices? And why am I allowed near a keyboard when I've been drinking?

Wed Nov 10, 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home