Thursday, February 19

With a gun and a pack of sandwiches, and nothing
Back: Miraculously pain-free. It's amazing how we forget that pleasure is often simply the absence of pain.
Brain: Tired and overworked but still buzzing with life.
Job: Begins May 24 at 7:45 a.m. sharp, when I'll report for orientation.
Groceries: Have not been completely consumed, though I did have tacos tonight, thanks to Phil and his practical know-how. He sure is a whiz with a skillet.

I think I'll go into work early tomorrow, and work eight hours. My Thursday nite class is canceled this week, but we're supposed to go see The Laramie Project instead. I think I'll wait until Saturday, when Phil can come with me. Friday I think I might hitch a ride on a chartered bus to Birmingham to learn some civil rights history. And I might scope out my future 10-week home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home