Tuesday, March 18

Party time, excellent

Because the weekend was kind of a blur of zombies (both the undead and the liquid kind), rock 'n' roll, tequila shots, birthday dinners, friends visiting, superhero masks, talk of "squishing," talk of cats, talk of sand fleas, talk of dolphins counting in English, talk of feminine drag, and me saying stupid shit and rolling around on my floor, and other people rolling around on my floor but saying much less stupid shit than I said, I'll just offer up visuals.

the night's mascot


Evil Wizard Eyes @ the Memphis Zombie Massacre benefit show from Lindsey Turner on Vimeo.

duane and patrick work their magic walking to jamie's

on the floor rebecca


Deadline from Lindsey Turner on Vimeo.


Stop filming me! from Lindsey Turner on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home