Thursday, March 13

Programming note

There was a post here. I took it down after I ended up going into way too much detail in the comments and ended up just canning the whole post. I mean, internet, I love you, but I can't tell you all my secrets until I know the color of your eyes.

So, instead, here's a picture of a broke-ass barn. I enjoy counting broke-ass barns when I go on road trips through the countryside. This is a particularly striking one that can be found in Enville, Tenn.

broke-ass barn

I figure if this blogging thing doesn't work out, I can always strive to become the Ansel Adams of broke-ass barn photography. Unless Ansel Adams took pictures of broke-ass barns.

I hope you enjoyed this little switcheroo. Those of you who read via RSS probably got a bonus post!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger La C. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Mar 13, 06:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't escape, LT. Damn pings. I swear, they're brutal.

And can I laugh politely at how many people misunderstood what you meant by that post?

...*lol*...

Thu Mar 13, 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Lighthouse Pilot said...

No fair. I want to read the original post.

Thu Mar 13, 06:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A practical suggestion:
Alcohol is a depressant. Drink less.

Fri Mar 14, 08:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tangential said...

Hey! Y'know, a little "liquid courage" might give you enough of a spine to leave your name next time!

Fri Mar 14, 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Wait, NI, what? Are you serious? Where can I find this information? Has this been published in a scientific journal of some sort? Like, in the U.S.? By scientists who work with rats? Because otherwise, I'ma have to say you're bluffing.

Why else would drinking make me feel so, so good?!

Fri Mar 14, 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, also, oxygen causes us to age. You might want to cut back on your usage of that as well.

Sat Mar 15, 03:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home