Tuesday, September 13

[Less than 5 percent of computer users will get this joke]

Mac humor. Hat tip: Kos.

I updated iTunes the other day and really wished the rest of the brushed-metal-clad applications had updated their skins along with it, because it looks damn smooth. Perhaps in due time they will.

So I've been loosely courting the idea of getting an iPod Mini, but it seems the Nano will be my best bet come Christmas (unless they spike it and come out with iPod Pico before then). While I think the Nano is awesome, I really think I would lose it. It's tiny. I haven't opted for a Shuffle because I know how things the size of sticks of gum fare in my purse. The Mini had some substance to it, not to mention the brushed metal look in several different colors. But the Nano has a snazzy full-color display and that iridescent white color would match my computer so beautifully ...

Sorry, I'm having a bit of object lust right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

Yeah, I thought you and a few others might enjoy that link. Nerd!

Wed Sep 14, 03:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iDon'tHaveAnIpod and iDon'tGetIt.

Wed Sep 14, 01:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home