Friday, September 23

[Friday afternoon misogyny]

I'm going to risk harming my amateur-poetry karma by hating on this, the worst poem ever, written by David.the.Poet, the anti-feminism movement's poet laureate, apparently.

What do Womyn Want?

What do womyn really want
the world of men would like to know
for the feminine gender often contradict themselves
by saying one thing while doing another

To many men a womyn is a mysterious creature
a goddess from another planet
unfathomable by their shallow minds
they don’t even try to understand the opposite sex

But to the man with an open mind
unclouded by the deceptive wiles of femininity
striped of her mystique womyn is clearly understood
for truly she only wants one thing

To have her cake and eat it too
all womyn have been taught is their due
like spoiled brats who’ve never grown up
the unearned rewards of life they demand upon a silver platter

Womyn want men to respect them
without bothering to earn it
demanding that men go to work to pay them
while they themselves go out to play

The average womyn wants to dress in such a way
that attracts the average man’s attention
then get offended and claim sexual harassment
when men respond naturally to their immodesty

Womyn loudly condemn those of the male persuasion
who with good reason hesitate to commit to marriage
yet themselves are unable to stay committed
out right refusing to honor their wedding vows

For the vast majority of womyn today
don’t seek a divorce because of their husbands infidelity
nor because of domestic violence
leaving because their mate won’t cater to them

Womyn demand fairness and equal treatment
while lobbying for laws and preferences
that protect them like an endangered species
while denying men equal protection under the law

Yes my brothers the feminine genders motto is quite simple
“What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine too!”
With their lies they play men like fools
then wonder why many men today don’t want them anymore


Impressed? Hold on to yer britches because there's so much more at Stand Your Ground.com. On the forums, you can read these enlightening threads:

Who really is the meaner sex?, where posters have compiled a couple of news stories about mothers who killed their children. You know, because that proves women are eviler and meaner and more sadistically violent than men.

The female privelage [sic] checklist, where there is no trace of how ironic it is that feminism exists to address many of these very inconsistencies and double standards between genders (for example, the notion that men can't be good nurturers or that men are ridiculed if they want to stay at home while the women work).

Women promoted quicker than men, which quotes a story about a study that found that today's average female manager is 37 while her male counterpart is aged 41; the story also says these women are being paid £2,674 less than their male counterparts.

And then there's these classic nuggests of venom from the comments:

"I'm a demanding asshole. I admit it. I hold double standards in relationships. I have told women point blank 'I really don't care about youur day, I didn't date you to be your fucking emotional tampon.' I've not called for a week. All the classic jerk behaviors - sometimes even trying to drive them off. And I swear to God, I have to damn near beat them away with a stick. I can't begin to count the amount of times I have had feminoids bitch me out for being a chauvinist bastard or something, to find them waiting out by my car, and me banging them later on..."

"We've finally reached a generation of men that realize there's little to gain from respecting women."

"Men have nothing to gain by being nice to women anymore, might as well treat them the way they accuse you of being anywho."

"I hate men and women equally, but only women are encouraged by society to indulge themselves in their full array of irritating behaviors."

"Show me sexism against women, and I'll sell you land in New Orleans."

"American females make incredible demands on men. We are expected to kiss up to each of them. When I try to stand my ground then I get no where and if I kiss up then I get their goodies. Beer or burben helps me and she to get things done and often it takes more for me to stoop than for her to rise, if one knows what I mean. But then I find non American females acting considerate and friendly and helpful and they are grateful for little nothings. Big difference indeed."

"If you've ever had female managers, you'd pay them less, too."

Oh yeah, and there's this:

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I dunno, that image IS pretty amusing ...

Fri Sep 23, 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Cox, jinx! We just made simultaneous cross-blog comments. You owe me a Coke.

Fri Sep 23, 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

That's what I was hoping.

I was surprised to learn that at least one of those comments (and the female privelege checklist) is authored by a woman.

Sat Sep 24, 05:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home