Wednesday, September 21

[The Paradox of Phallocentrism OR Them Bitches is Fugly!]

Aw, crap. I'm so behind on stuff I want to write about. And oh, dear god it's all gender related. But I'll break my rants into tiny bite-size pieces for you, the distracted reader.

Rant No. 1:

This hilarious, gut-busting, hoo-hawing, zip-foo-fabulous link compares the faces of Republican women to those of Democrat women. You know, because when there are ladies involved, you're pretty much obligated to compare their looks to each others'. Women love living in beauty pageants 24 hours a day. It's what makes us so eager to please you! And you! And you, you hearty hunk of virility, you!

Link via Halfbakered, which is a blog I read only because I like to watch trains wreck.

And man, Democrat women sure are ugly! Haw haw haw! Guess they need a good pounding. Any fists or dicks will do. Haw haw haw!

Kill me.

But not before I post Rants No. 2 and 3 later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Roy Hollihan said...

Speaking as the engineer of that thar train wreck, I appreciate all readers. Even the ones who read with their lips curled in disgust. :-)

Fri Sep 23, 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Hee hee! Busted!

Fri Sep 23, 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home