Friday, March 18

[Star Wars sucks, remember?]
For whatever reason, I've decided to redesign the SWISH site. I had been toying with the idea of taking it offline and giving it a graceful burial, but as I clicked through 49 pages of hilarious hateful messages from people I don't even know, I decided that there's no way I could allow such utterly brilliant comedy to be lost in oblivion. But I am removing all references to myself and the other former members of SWISH and making the site pure parody. If you're in need of some funny, take a gander at the message board and all the little Star Wars freaks who absolutely hate us.

+++
I need hobbies that don't involve a joystick or keyboard of some sort. Today I ordered a huge thousand-page catalog of jewelry-making supplies from Fire Mountain Gems. I think I could really get into making jewelry. It's tactile and you can actually use what you make.

+++
My nephew Patrick turned eight today and is out on the town partying right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

"I would like to start out by saying that unless you have opened yourself to all possible outlooks on Star Wars, you should not EVER insult it. In case you didn't know, Episode IV opened as the highest-grossing film in history. And every other SW film thereafter has broken a box office record. Are these bad movies? Are there really enough flaws in these excellent films to make a list? This is a pointless website and anyone who agrees with its beliefs is in the sad minority of people who don't like Star Wars.

Please have your head examined and then take down this website. And maybe after that you can break your finger bones so you won't be writing any more disgusting slime on your good-for-nothing website."

Priceless.

Sun Mar 20, 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

It IS priceless. These people are completely bat-shit insane. Some dude called us "queefy," "pastey broads"!!!

Sun Mar 20, 03:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home