Friday, March 18

[Neither here nor there]
I haven't posted anything that means anything in a while. I go on rants in my head several times a day when I read stories about all the stuff that riles me. But I'm always too tired to talk about any of it here. I don't really have any tasks to list and check off and keep myself on top of everything, like I did when I was in school. I blog for two reasons: to keep a journal and to keep in touch with my friends and let them know what I'm up to. Most of them do the same. But my life is pretty boring right now, even more boring than usual. And that means I'm writing about not having anything to write about. It's a cop-out, I know. But it's 12:30 a.m. and I have a video game to play. Ah, there's the problem.

3 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

It looks like it's down to me and you. Kristin's blog had its series finale recently. I think Amber's next. I've been renewed until next season.

Fri Mar 18, 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I'm not giving up the fight. It just means that I have to make my life more interesting. Really, it shouldn't take a blog to tell me that. Eeeergh.

Fri Mar 18, 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

I'm not next! I'm just busy making out with my lover.

I love my blog. And your blogs. Shit, I just plain love blogs.

Sat Mar 19, 06:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home