Monday, March 7

[I'll be in the lobby drinking for two]
Authorities recovered some stolen Munch paintings. That's good news.

My off days were wonderful but oh how quickly they left me. We got out and went downtown today. Checked out Peabody Place. There's not much to it, but it's still a nice place to just walk around. Bought the first Neutral Milk album and the new Kings of Leon. We stopped by Art Center and I got a pretty good deal on some canvas. I bought four small canvas boards that Phil and I are going to paint and hang in a pattern. I also go a nice big canvas for my next big project, and a 16" by 16" canvas board just to screw around with.

We went to see Constantine, which Phil saw with his brother a week or two ago. It was all right. Keanu Reeves ruins anything he's in, in my opinion, and he didn't disappoint in his breathy uselessness. I found the pacing of the movie's lines to be completely out of synch with the subject material. And the devil had some creepy overtones -- licking Constantine's face. Is it just me, or should the devil be more of an asshole and less of a weird creep?

When we got home, we gave the ferrets a bath and trimmed their claws, cleaned out their ears. Now Phil's on his stomach taking pictures of them sleeping. I went back through my digital photo archives the other day and it's ridiculous how many photos we have of them. Maybe if he gets a good one, I'll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home