Saturday, December 11

[When am I gonna barf?]
The body is a wonderland. (Thanks, John Mayer, for pointing that out.) The past ALL times I have drunk, I've gotten ridiculously sick the following day. Even when I had just one or two Sex on the Beaches (Sexes on the Beach?). But Nick's holiday mystery elixer last night, of which I downed three cups, left me completely able to get up this morning and be at work, after 4.5 hours of sleep. And I'm not really even hungover, although I caught myself having trouble this morning adding up monetary units.

That looks unsanitary. But we'll have to make more for the graduation festivities, since apparently I can process this stuff without feeling poisoned.

I'm making reservations for the family (12 people are coming up, and possibly more will join us) at Aquarium at Opry Mills. It's the big underwater-themed restaurant. I thought that would be something new and different. And then we're going to see the Polar Express on IMAX 3-D –- a little something for my nephews and youngest cousin. Should be a fun time.

Well, lunch is over and so it's time for me to leave this machine and go plant myself at another.

1 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

That shit looks disgusting. I can't believe people actually drank that shit.

Sat Dec 11, 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home