Wednesday, December 8

[Our destinations are the ones we've been before]
I'm having a lot of trouble lately getting to work on time. Right now, for instance, I'm going to be late because my car won't start. It has a security glitch and every now and then it thinks I'm trying to steal it. So it cuts off the fuel supply or something and won't start for 10 minutes. I have to be at work in 10 minutes. Guess I'll wait in the warmth of the computer's glow for ... 10 minutes.

I'm not really sure who Anonymouse is, but he/she deleted his last post of his own volition. Here it is, just so you know:

immortalization deleted. television card games make great stocking stuffers. something interesting deleted. the only one who cares deleted. the woman seperated from agony by glass and tubes deleted. entertainment deleted. post deleted. if you delete an anonymous comment in the forest, can you hear it scream? not worth the effort. not appreciated. deleted.

I really don't like it when people do this, because this same thing happened during my last two weeks of high school. My friends in SWISH and I had a message board back then, and someone started posting all these threats and insults toward me right about the time Tamara and I stopped speaking. I never found out for sure, but I was pretty sure it was her or one of her other friends. I have no proof, mind you, but it wasn't exactly a brain puzzler. It was completely creepy and uncalled for. As is this 'Anonymouse' thing. I don't like being fucked around with, to put it simply, even at the risk of sounding like I don't have a sense of humor or something. If you have something to say, or even if you don't have something to say, come say it in a way that I can interact with you. Are you trying to usher in the new popular pastime -- blog stalking? What a proud moment for your parents.

Think my car might start now ...

4 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

Yeah, that guy posted something on my blog. I'm going to bet its Patrick. Or Jason.

Wed Dec 08, 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

It's most definitely not Patrick.

Wed Dec 08, 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

And Cox would never act like such an asshole.

Wed Dec 08, 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Thanks, Confucius, for showing me the error of my ways. Sorry I didn't appreciate your abstract drivel for the artistic mindfuck you obviously meant it to be. It's been real.

Wed Dec 08, 01:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home