Sunday, December 5

[Worlds collide, but all that I want is a shady lane]
Ugh. I'm in a sour mood. Job, rain, projects, homework, dinged car, PMS. I'm also hungry, and I had plans for Phil and me to finally put up our Christmas lights, but he's instead got a date with the Parisians before they jet back to that from whence they came. I think I'll order a pizza, make some counterfeit graduation tickets, and try to knock out my grammar project and take-home exam. I need to finish addressing my invitations, too. I'm completely done with film class, which is a relief. And I just have an exam left in Death & Dying and Logic. I'll probably spend all night Wednesday in the library finishing up the seven quizzes I've yet to do for my online class, since Pipeline doesn't support Safari or my version of IE. Sigh. And if I can write the content for the brochure (which Ray Wong actually said was looking good) by Thursday, I can plug in the text and have final PDFs to Ray, et al, by Friday or Saturday. Maybe I'll push it until Monday since I'm pretty sure no professor in the world checks his e-mail over the weekend.

All this is assuming that I don't go postal tomorrow and take out the entire mall with my fire-spewing eyes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Dec 06, 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

A poet and a master of witticisms, posting anonymously on my blog? Hooray for me! What's the special occasion?

Mon Dec 06, 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Goooooddammit! I began my blog post with "Ugh" today. Why must I plagarize? Why, The Linners? Why?

Mon Dec 06, 09:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Dec 07, 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Sanguine flow? This entry must be about my period! Nice wordsmithery, dude.

Tue Dec 07, 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home