Thursday, July 29

[Oh everybody waits so long]
I've posted some of my clips in case you're wondering what I've been up to this summer. Tomorrow's it. Then I'm off to New York. Then it's back to the 'Boro for ever and ever, since I've bought multiple items from Davis Market. Oh my dear lord.

I had a ritzy lunch yesterday atop the AmSouth building here in town. A dress code, different courses, silverware that must be used in a particular order. I hate that pretentious shit. Let me eat with my hands.

So the Democratic Convention was pretty cool. If Bush wins (or takes it anyway without winning, like last time) -- I'm not kidding -- I'm going north. Or south. You can live on a shoestring budget in Mexico.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

I want to move to Canada. I'm not kidding, either. Let's move to Vancouver and start an indie-punk band. You can play glockenspiel, and I'll play cello.

Fri Jul 30, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

Fuck Canada, the place to be is Australia. I've wanted to live there since I was a wee one. Something about their accents and all the cool animals attracts me to the land down under.

Sat Jul 31, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home