Friday, July 9

[Take your armor off, you're not under attack]
Poor Phil. He went home to see his family (and buy his car tags) Tuesday and right as he was getting ready to go back to Murfreesboro, his transmission exploded and left him stranded in Savannah.

So now, he's searching frantically for a new car so he can get back home. His mom could give him a ride, but how is he going to get around while I'm in Birmingham? And hitching rides with me or his friends is only a temporary solution anyway, so he would eventually have to look at getting a new car. And he can't afford a new car or a used car or to fix his old car. I wish I could buy him a new one but I'm doing well to pay my rent(s). I don't know what he'll/we'll do. Anyone know of someone getting rid of a decent car for a decent price?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Oh, how I've asked myself that sooooo many times. I am in total sympathy. Good to know that he got the situation remedied a bit quicker than I have.

Fri Jul 16, 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Did you ever get your car situtation rectified? Also, how was the vacation? I bet it was fabulous!

Fri Jul 16, 04:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home