Tuesday, July 20

[If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts]
I need a haircut. I'm starting to look a little like Dorothy Hamill.

Tomorrow's going to be exhausting. I'll be babysitting from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., when I will drive what one of my editors calls "the al-Qaida cell" to the News office to meet their grandmother. Then I work from 4 until midnight, copy editing. I'll be dead this time tomorrow, and I'll still have two hours to go. Money, I do strange things for thee.

Phil will be going to a wedding this weekend for Nathan Provencio, an old friend of his from Savannah, and former member of PRO-T76. The wedding will be near Washington, D.C., where Nathan works as a teacher. If you knew this guy, you'd understand why it's so weird that he's teaching children and getting married. I think his soon-to-be-wife is British, which is also really weird. I sort of wish I could go, but I think I'll sit this one out. There will even be a bachelor party.  Mmm, strippers and beer! In the nation's capitol, no less.

I found out I get to design 1A Monday for Tuesday's paper. Exciting! I also lay out the Religion section and the Money section that week. Clips galore, I hope!

If you haven't seen Waking Life, do so. It's imperative. Right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

I remember seeing that movie with Scott, who was, of course, high. The film gives that impression, even if you're not.

Its an interesting film, nonetheless.

Thu Jul 22, 09:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home