Wednesday, July 21

[The big fish eat the little ones]
This site is fantastic.

Babysitting went pretty well. There were only two meltdowns: one over a Pokemon card and the other over a face-first smack into the kitchen floor. Sometimes if you stare at a kid long enough, they get creeped out and stop bawling out of sheer discomfort.

I can't wait to get home this weekend and clear out my crap and sell it to the gullible masses at the Super-De-Duper Second Avenue Moving Sale. Yeah right, I know how that goes. I'll get my hopes up, thinking that people exactly my size with exactly my tastes will come out and pay for my hand-me-downs at the ass-crack of dawn, when I'll make about $5 off of trinkets I figured no one would ever want. Something tells me the Goodwill might be getting another anonymous garbage bag-wrapped present soon. Still, should be fun. Saturday, 7 a.m. Second Avenue. Yes, I'm advertising quite shamelessly.

1 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Wow, that site is fucking awesome. I was almost mesmerized to the point of skipping work.

Thu Jul 22, 07:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home