Monday, March 31

They'll be looking for you

halfyshirt

The undead are a persistent bunch, you know. I spent last week leaving increasingly desperate messages on the voicemail of the guy who approves or denies events booked for Beale Street (it's a private street, you know, not public, so you can't just do what you want there without filling out paperwork), thinking he was avoiding me after last year's round of last-minute awkward runaround phone tag that nearly meant we didn't get a permit.

Turns out last week he was in Houston rooting for the Tigers — not intentionally avoiding the zombie uprising. So that last message I left him where I demanded that he call me back because it was "very important"? Probably a tad melodramatic.

But just a tad.

That's, like, thisbig.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

er, I mean..


MMMMmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooan!

Mon Mar 31, 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger sarah saint said...

Yay!!!

Mon Mar 31, 03:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home