Friday, February 15

Yeah, well I heard he favors diggings up corpses and re-killings them!

From one of many e-mails I've received from someone in my family who really, really does not want me to vote for Barack Obama:

Voting records show that he is also the most liberal senator in the U.S. Senate. He is an ardent supporter of killing unborn babies. I have heard that he even favors killings babies after they are born. But that is okay because (1) he is a good speaker, (3) he is charismatic, and (3) he is black.


The above was written by some wack job named Jim Bramlett, a crazy evangelical you might get a kick out of Googling.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

I heard that he feeds on their nubile flesh, devouring their little baby hindparts in one sitting.

Fri Feb 15, 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

My cousin copied and pasted a MySpace mememe about Barack Obama being a radical Muslim who really wants to bomb the living shit out the US Capitol after his inaugural speech, blowing us "straight to hell."

Fri Feb 15, 11:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily I haven't heard anything like that about Barack Obama. Most of my family and even my super-conservative boss supports him.

Fri Feb 15, 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. You wanna talk dead babies? I seem to remember a (Republican) Congressperson (or was it a Senator?) whose baby died at the hospital and he insisted that they let him bring it home.

Apparently they had family pictures taken with the child. ("Kids, gather 'round. Say cheese!") Party leadership issued a statement to the effect that "everyone grieves differently."

You can say that again.

Fri Feb 15, 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home