Sunday, May 6

Day 125 — Wolfmother

[for May 5]

yet more rocking

Their set rocked. Being down in the photo pit for the first three songs was fantastic. Then getting spit back out into the crowd was devastating. To go from the view above to the one below in ten short minutes is pretty humbling. But it gave me an excellent opportunity to observe some retarded audience drama about punches and shoes and cops.




Here's a little taste of Wolfmother for you:



Today I'm off work so I'm going downtown for the entire day. I'm looking forward to taking pictures in daylight for once.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting some great shots of Wolfmother in action. They're a big fave of mine.

http://bon-scott.org

Sun May 06, 09:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a shout-out on the radio this morning. I think it was from Drake on 98. Assuming that you're the only "that Lindsey chick from the paper." It made me chuckle.

Mon May 07, 08:59:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Anon, it was more like play than work. So not a problem.

Lesley, that's awesome! I hope he wasn't all, "That Lindsey chick from the paper shouldn't be ragging on Hinder!!" Because I want to sooo bad.

Mon May 07, 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, they he was talking about Wolfmother. Both 98 and 103 were talking about Wolfmother and what old bands they sound like. Because that's what old people do.

I can't believe you missed the Ladies singing about Cozy Corner being closed on Sunday. Jesus doesn't eat pork on Sunday. It was awesome.

Mon May 07, 04:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home