Monday, April 30

Just sifts through itself

• There is no Apt. 13 in my building. I just noticed today.
• I love the Pizza Cafe. Can I reiterate that enough?
• I've been biting my nails a bit more than usual. Ouch. And WTF?
• My foot is sore. But I need to suck it up and get back to the gym after a long hiatus that has basically left my ass dragging.
• Sometimes I want to mate with my camera and make human-camera hybrid bots that can gaze upon random objects and capture their essences with minimal intrusion and effort.
• Only recently did I realize that there is a freaking KOI POND in my third-favorite liquor store. How I managed to miss that until recently is a mystery to me.
• There has already been talk of what I might be for Halloween this year.
• I'm wondering where to get a newsy fedora that I can stick a "Press" card in.
• Wouldn't it be great if there was some kind of contraption that would brush my teeth for me?
• I'm looking forward to seeing the ATHF movie tomorrow (Monday) with Brandon. I dread the inevitable disappointment of realizing the movie isn't as funny as it could have been. But I look forward to the laughs.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

You have a third-favorite liquor store? I smell a fruity, tannic problem.

Mon Apr 30, 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Yes, but the list stops there. I swear. Really.

Mon Apr 30, 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home