Wednesday, April 25

Frivolous TV show observation

Is it just me, or was John McCain a huge dick on the Daily Show last night?

Part one:



Part two:



Blah blah blah talking-over-each-other hooey. Has McCain always been so smug? Seems like his recent unpopularity with generous lefties (remember when he was every lefty's favorite conservative "straight shooter"?) has really brought out his inner asshole. Which is fine; I'm all for people exposing their inner assholes (as filthy as it sounds). It just means I won't vote for him.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

i think there was dickishness on both sides of the table last night. It was like JS decided to turn on Tucker Carlson smackdown mode.

Wed Apr 25, 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was a HUGE dick. And since when did it become funny to joke about IEDs? I mean, they are actually killing people over there. To McCain, funny. To me, not so much.

Wed Apr 25, 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger mundiejc said...

The sad thing is that he doesn't hold people to the fire like that if they agree with him. Remember the John Kerry interview pre election? Stewart threw Kerry an endless number of hanging curveballs.

I still enjoy watching the Daily Show, but I wish he could be that guy with all politicians. They are all crooked, and I think its high time the world knew that no party is going to be our salvation.

Wed Apr 25, 04:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home