Wednesday, April 25

What sucks

• The heat bringing the bugs out of the wall. I have seen a roach dying on my floor as well as two spindly legged spiders peeking from holes in the wall of the stairwell. Shudder.

• The fact that I am actively avoiding getting my car's oil changed.

• Boys and the way they revert to acting like 15-year-olds when within two feet of breasts.

• Knowing that I have to be at the doctor's office in a mere seven hours.

• The pressure to sleep off these two glasses of wine in time to go to the doctor's office without a hangover.

• The fact that I'm such a shitty friend that I have yet to mail Amber's birthday present.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Slartibartfast said...

I hate to say this. The boys/boobs thing?

It never goes away.

Sorry.

Wed Apr 25, 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Double damn!

Wed Apr 25, 08:17:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Roy Hollihan said...

Yep, it's true.

Wed Apr 25, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Breasts are the white man's kryptonite.

Wed Apr 25, 08:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home