Sunday, September 24

Somebody stop this thing

I know it's horribly cliché to even mention how flabbergasted you are by the passage of time, but it is almost October, which means Christmas is almost here, which means I am about to turn 25 years old, which can't be right. I'm gonna need to see some documentation. And I'm gonna need for the Earth to spin a little less vigorously to ease me into fall this year. I love autumn, but I'm just not ready for it. It comes and goes so quickly; I'd like some time to sit and think about it.

No?

Sigh.

Carry on, then.

2 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

bad news..it speeds up once you double up your age..(sorry..but i had to share)..

love, hutch

Sun Sep 24, 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I turn 41 in two weeks, but I must say that of any birthday, 25 was the weirdest for me. It was that quarter of a century thing.
And it was just bizarre. I sorta got depressed.
By the time I turned 40, I was just damned glad to be alive, knowing my history, it was a miracle.

Mon Sep 25, 06:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home