Wednesday, September 20

Stuff

Two things —

One, this:



This is what my blog, graphed, looks like. Yeah, it makes no sense to me either, but it's neat-looking. Here's a key:

blue: links (a tags)
red: tables (table, tr, td tags)
green: divs
violet: images (img tags)
yellow: forms (form, input, textarea, select, option tags)
orange: block formatting (br, p, blockquote tags)
black: root (html tag)
gray: all other tags

It came from here, and I'd give a hat tip but I can't remember where I saw that link originally.

Two, this: My fairly new wine blog. Why a wine blog, you ask? Coupla reasons. I want to better keep track of what wines I've tried and which I've liked and which I've not liked, and even the best places to find good stuff. Also, I'm hoping that by making myself write about my wine experiences, I can become a better wine consumer and actually learn all the ridiculous terminology and how to identify certain attributes of wines. I am green, y'all. So green. So this is one way I plan to remedy that. I'm open to your suggestions — be they wines or places to get wines or restaurants that have good wine deals or meals to try with certain wines or movies to watch that are particularly good when you're buzzing on wine.

Whatever you got, I'm all ears. Er, screen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sideways.
Rent that movie and watch it. As a movie libation I recommend the Rex Goliath Pinot Noir (cosmic!!) and a fruity Reisling with mineral and earthy undertones. Where pinot once was my favorite, Reisling is quickly surpassing it.

I shall frequent the wine blog and tell you exactly which sediment-heavy, unfiltered, European-import reds to avoid as I experience them.

Wed Sep 20, 05:19:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

B, My love for the internets can be summed up in one word: Loser. Note the capital L!

PT, back when I had Netflix Sideways was near the top of my queue. I need to just go ahead and hoof it to a video store. And the Rex pinot noir is my all-time favorite wine! I wasn't as impressed with the Rex merlot.

I'm interested in trying more French wines. Any suggestions?

Wed Sep 20, 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home