Wednesday, April 12

Shameless Matthew Hurtt jab of the day

Conservative Sidelines columnist Matthew Hurtt (the extra T makes my eyes bleed) offers up another priceless ditty this week putting The Coloreds in their place.

Quotable:

The only people (so far) who have returned to New Orleans are the affluent white Americans who actually care about their homes.

On a related note, I would go to Louisiana to help rebuild if I was through with college. There is money to be made in that area, and anyone with any determination would do well to relocate there, if only for a year or two.


The baby Jesus did not equip me with the amount of snark juice that would be required to coat this cluster of Matthew's words with a salty veneer of hilarious and painful truth. I just don't have it in me. But you can see that the passage is practically throbbing with potential, right?

Quotable:

If anyone should be complaining about race, it should be middle class white males who are not receiving the same treatment as other groups. Affirmative Action and quotas are a reality - you need only to look at MTSU hiring practices to see that.


God, MTSU is crawling with dark-skinned natives who want to indoctrinate everyone and hoard food stamps beneath their ill-gotten graduate degrees.

E-mail Matt and let him know how much you agree with him that the middle-class white man is the true victim of racism in this country.

6 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

I hope you and Matt don't ever run into one another.

Wed Apr 12, 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I don't go to Klan meetings, so I doubt we will.

Ohhhh, snap.

Wed Apr 12, 07:31:00 PM  
Blogger J. R. said...

I always thought oppression was just part of being a white, Protestant suburban male. I just thought being held back by my race, gender, religion and social status was the way it had to be in 21st-century America.

But then old "Two T" Hurtt showed me that I don't have to stand for this any more. No sir. The heavy hand of The Man will no longer force itself upon my brow.

Thank you, "Two T," thank you. For now I can climb upon the hill and see the promised land. I may not get there with you, but I'll be damned if my sons have to suffer another generation in abject comfort.

-J. R.

Thu Apr 13, 01:00:00 AM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Oh my God! This kid is making my eyes bleed.

Fri Apr 14, 10:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How incredibly interesting to "Google" my name and pull up tens of sites like these... you guys spend your free time talking and writing about me? It really is flattering... honestly. I guess I'll hop in my Lexus now, and run over some poor people. Have a nice day.

Sat Jul 29, 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Hee. Sorry if it came across as flattering, Matt. I sure didn't intend for it to.

Sat Jul 29, 09:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home