Monday, April 17

Home

I'm back, mostly unpacked, and exhausted. I've uploaded some photos to Flickr, and I'll update the photoblog one of these days. Right now, I've uploaded mostly photos from our trip out to Montauk, at the very tip of Long Island. It was beautiful.


If you look closely enough, you will see something in my teeth, which vindicates me for all those times I bared my pearly yellows and asked, "Is there something in my teeth?"

I had a great time, and had plenty of time to relax and ignore the real world. Amber and her roommate and Craig were all super hospitable. Can't wait to go back.

When I got home, my plants and flowers were, as predicted, dead, but perhaps a watchful eye and lots of water will coax them back to life.

3 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

You are a blogsphere icon. And Amber looks like a windswept Sarah Jessica Parker.

Tue Apr 18, 09:12:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Thank you, sir.

Who's up for some tooth-bleachin'??

Me!

Wed Apr 19, 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

At least you don't have trenchmouth. Floss that shit, chile!

Wed Apr 19, 03:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home