Sunday, March 12

Nifty fifty


This is the most '70s photo I've ever seen.

This is my mom. She turns 50 today. I had to lie to her yesterday and tell her I was called in to work overtime today, which was tough, because I'm not a good liar. I hope she doesn't read this blog, because I'm actually driving in to surprise her. My sister and brother are taking her out to dinner at the River Heights Cafe, and mom doesn't know I'll be there. I don't think she knows we're going to decorate the place with black flowers, either. Or that some other people are coming.

4 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Yes, your mum is quite beautiful. But you know how I found that out.

Sun Mar 12, 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My mom hasn't yet hit fifty, but she did just get asked out by a 20something. I'm weirded out by it.

Sun Mar 12, 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Do I even need to say it?

Mon Mar 13, 03:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she's so beautiful! I've got some pretty 70's snapshots of my Dad's fro. I've never seen a pic of your Mom when she was younger.

Mon Mar 13, 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home