Friday, March 10

Friday's Feast — Waiting to Work Edition

Here.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?
If I was super intuitive, I would know that answer for sure. But because I don't, I'll go with a 6.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?
Extra, because it doesn't rot my teeth.

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.
I have half a spindle of CDs people have made for me that I won't get rid of.

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?
Just a few sentences ago. I mean, intuition? Pshaw.

Dessert
What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate? (Example: 3 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 31)
Um, 1+2+2+5+1+9+8+1=29. Check my math, Wendy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Your math is superb. I'm on dial-up right now, but I'm definitely going to vote for you once I can enjoy high-speed Internet fun again.

By the way, did you enjoy how I likened your taco salad to a baby? I think it was about the size of one. Mmmm...baby.

Fri Mar 10, 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home