Saturday, January 28

Friday's Feast -- Saturday night edition

A day late, lots of dollars short.

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.
Popcorn. Wish I had some now.

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.
Oh, hell. Seriously? I'm not creative enough to fake it. I don't know anything about cars of any type, nor do I care enough to ascribe my personality traits to any cars, or vice versa. So let's just say I'm a lot like my car (2000 Oldsmobile Alero) in that there are several annoying cosmetic defects, and times when it just won't get started when I need it to, but, on the whole it's reliable and it gets me where I need to go. And there's a lot of shit cluttering it up, just like there's a lot of clutter in my cranium.


Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
I hate the way this sentence is constructed, for the record. A year ago I might have said Target, but now I'm doing my best not to shop there. I'm going to have to go with J.R. and say Best Buy, because there's just. So. Much.

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
That '70s Show and The Cosby Show. You already know about my Futurama obsession.

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
Ah, hell, let's go with a million. I'd like to see what the next evolutionary rung looks like.

2 Comments:

Blogger J. R. said...

Why the Target boycott? Please tell me that it's because the cancel the insurance of National Guardsmen/Reservists called to active duty. Like it's their fault they get activated in the backdoor draft that is indeterminate activations.

Sun Jan 29, 01:54:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

O'MOM:Thanks for the popcorn offer. I might hit you up some night. Light butter is good, what you talkin' 'bout?!

JR: I'll add that to my short list. My current boycott is related to their pharmacists not being required to dispense birth control.

Tue Jan 31, 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home